The Tocumen International Airport (PTY) in the Republic of Panama is the busiest one in Central America. It´s called “the hub of the Americas”. It is located in the Tocumen area, a 25-minute drive from Panama City.
The airport has three stories for passengers and public use, a parking lot of 25,000mt2. located in front of the main building and a separate cargo area next to the passengers terminal.
Customs, Inmigration and Luggage checkpoints are located in the ground floor. The airline counters are located on the first floor as well as Inmigration checkpoints for departing passengers and the Tax-Free area.
On the second floor you will find the airport offices and restaurants open for the general public.
PTY offers daily flights with:
- American Airlines – Phone: 269-6022
- Avianca – Phone: 206-8222
- KLM – Phone: 264-6395
- Air France – Phone: 264-6395
- Luftahansa – Phone: 833-9737
- Continental Airlines – Phone: 265-0040
- Copa Airlines- Phone: 217-2672
- Taca – Phone: 265-7814
- Iberia – Phone: 308-4260 227-2573
- Lloyd Aereo Boliviano – Phone: 270-0125
- Delta Airlines – Phone: 214-8118
Tocumen Airport Telephone Number for general information is: 238-2700/2600
Here is the list of rates for parking space at the airport:
1 hour – US$1.80
2 hours – US$3.60
3 hours – US$7.20
4 hours – US$9.60
6 hours – US$14.40
12 hours – US$18.00
24 hours – US$24.00
Per day – US$24.02
For more information about Panama Airport Shuttle call us:
In Panama: Whats app 6924-4213
Toll Free from USA: 1-888-474-3722